Thursday 24 April 2014

A midnight conversation


I like to talk. I mean, I like to participate in cool conversations. The ones that make you think. And I also like to discuss things with men to see their point of view. Recently I read somewhere that you should listen 70 % and talk only 30 % of the time.

We met for a coffee at 8 p.m. At the beginning there were also his friends but somewhere around midnight we left and went to some other bar. He comes from Germany but lives in Austria. A sports enthusiast who prefers a relaxed lifestyle. I actually didn't recognize him-I had some perception in my head but he looks better in person than he does on the photos :D

We basically talked about everything. I even mentioned my last emotional experience, which is still somewhere in the background of my mind. My friends told me once or twice that I should not be that honest in conversations with men. But if I'm in the right mood I'm going to talk about it.

He said he thinks nowadays in general people don't make much effort when it comes to the man-woman relations. "But opportunities are rare. And because of that you should make an effort when you meet someone special," I replied.

It was obvious that we were both pretty sleepy, but despite that we continued our conversation. We said goodbye at 6 a.m.

It was an interesting experience. Maybe I will visit him this summer in Austria and go to a mountain cycling with him. That should be fun! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment