Monday 11 August 2014

A day with cousins


Last Sunday I spent with my 2 cousins. With one I often hang out, the other one (my only male cousin) I met just a few times. I think we sometimes act like a 140 kilometres distant place is on the other side of the world and that the whole procedure is needed to visit someone. And though our country is small, there are still a lot of places we haven't visited yet. So, it was time for some family gathering and discovering unknown parts of Slovenia. (:


The view with my cousins (:
After spending some time at the grandpa's house our cousin took us to Golte (a ski resort above Mozirje). He showed us the best view on the landscape, then to a renovated hotel (where we were staying in 4th grade) and from there we climbed to the reservoir and had a drink at the cabin. This lake was new to me. High away from the world, talking about life, relationships and other stuff. And you don't hang out with your cousins like the that everyday. 
At the revoir
Walking back down to our car we met a man from the cabin who served us-such a positive person. It was a short, but interesting convesation about life. He said: "But in the end you see, it's important just not to complicate things." I agree.    


The hotel. I think it looks cute (:
We agreed it was a quality spent Sunday. It was also time for some carpooling in which case it's good to have an assistant, who answers all the calls while you are driving (: With the last guy that was driving with us we also had a cool conversation and at the end he wanted to pay more. I said: "No,I'll take just as much as I wrote." He replied: "It's been a while since I have had such a pleasant ride." I think we should compliment things so honestly more often. Actually I think the world needs more of that! Not just that his words made my evening, I was in a cheerful mood even the next day. (:


The sunset on our way home
And the cousins? They are closer than we might think! (:











No comments:

Post a Comment